Introduction: By using or accessing any part of the Service, you agree that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by all of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all of these terms and conditions, you must not use or access the service. If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a company, you represent that you have the authority to bind that company to the terms of this agreement.
- Description of Service
The Service is offered and provided subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The Customer shall connect to the Service using any internet browser or mobile application supported by the Service. The Customer is responsible for obtaining access to the internet and the equipment necessary to access the service.
- Modification of Terms of Service
You may terminate your use of the Services if the Terms are modified in a manner that substantially affects your rights in connection with use of the Services. Your continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- Restrictions on Use
In addition to all other terms and conditions of this Agreement, you shall not: (i) transfer or otherwise make available to any third party the Services; (ii) provide any service based on the Services without prior written permission; (iii) use the Services for spamming and/or other illegal purposes; or (iv) reverse engineer or access the Service in order to (a) build a competitive product or service, (b) build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Service, or (c) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Service.
- Data ownership & Privacy
- PortaPeople does not own any customer data. The Customer shall have the sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness, and intellectual property ownership or right to use any and all customer data.
- PortaPeople provides automatic data backup for all customer data. This backup solution is built on top of the world’s leading cloud hosting providers like Google, Inc., Amazon.com, Inc., and others. However, there maybe rare occasions of data loss or failure to store or retrieve any data, due to a defect in our software or the software used by the above-mentioned cloud service providers. In such cases, PortaPeople will restore the last backup data in mutual consultation with the customer.
- You hereby consent that, PortaPeople may identify You as a Customer of the service (using Your name and logo) and generally describe the products or services it provides to You in its promotional materials, presentations, media, press releases and proposals to other current and prospective customers.
- If a Customer does not renew the subscription for the Service, PortaPeople shall provide all Customer Data on explicit written request from the customer in a generally accessible format within 30 days after the end of such term, and thereafter, may delete the customer account and all customer data. Please note that some information, such as billing and subscription may remain with us for accounting and legal reasons. Additionally, Customer Data may remain with us for the period of 90 days on our replication servers and/or high availability servers, beyond which it is completely deleted.
- Payment, Refund, and Subscription Terms
- A free 15-day trial is offered without the need for a credit card.
- To continue using the Services after the free trial period, you must begin a paid subscription which requires a valid credit card. Enterprise customers may request a paper contract that includes alternate billing arrangements and purchase orders.
- The Service is billed on a monthly and/or annual basis. In both cases, the amount billed is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service.
- Each term shall automatically renew for subsequent periods of the same length as the initial term unless either party gives the other written notice of termination at least thirty (30) days prior to expiration of the then-current term.
- Information on the subscription options and charges for all paid Services is available on the pricing page of our website.
- PortaPeople reserves the right to change the subscription fee from time to time
- In the case of non-payment for any reason or any violation of these terms, PortaPeople shall be entitled – without liability – to immediately bar the customer’s access to the Service
Confidential Information of the Customer shall mean all business and technological information of Customer and shall include the Customer Data. Confidential Information of PortaPeople shall mean the Services other than the Customer Data. Confidential Information shall not include any information which is in the public domain (other than through a breach of this agreement), which is independently developed by the recipient or which is received by a third party not under restriction. The recipient will not disclose the Confidential Information, except to affiliates, employees, agents, professional advisors, or third party vendors who participate in the provision of the Services hereunder, who are required certain knowledge, and who have agreed to keep it confidential. The recipient will ensure that those people and entities who use Confidential Information do so only to exercise rights and fulfill obligations under this Agreement, while using reasonable care to keep it confidential. The recipient may also disclose Confidential Information to the extent required by an order of a government entity of appropriate jurisdiction; provided that the recipient uses commercially reasonable efforts to promptly notify the other party of such disclosure, before complying with such order.
- General Account Terms
- Access to the Service is only available to the Customer and the Users to whom the Customer grants access, subject to the Customer making the applicable payments for the Service under this Agreement.
- Usernames and passwords are personal and are to be considered part of Confidential Information. The Customer is at all times fully liable for all acts and omissions by Users, whom the Customer has granted access and agrees to indemnify PortaPeople for all claims and losses related to such acts and omissions.
- The customer may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. The customer must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in customer jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- PortaPeople may make updates to the Service from time to time as per market demands.
- the customer is responsible for all taxes and Customer will pay PortaPeople for the Services without any reduction for taxes. If PortaPeople is obligated to collect or pay taxes, the taxes will be invoiced to Customer.
- Except as expressly set forth herein, this Agreement does not grant either party any rights, implied or otherwise, to the other’s content or any of the other’s intellectual property. As between the parties, Customer owns all Intellectual Property Rights in Customer Data and PortaPeople owns all Intellectual Property Rights in the Service.
- When the Customer pays PortaPeople via bank transfer, the necessary bank transfer charges are borne by the customer. For the avoidance of doubt, the total license fee payable should be credited to our account without any deductions.
- Warranty and Disclaimer
- PortaPeople warrants that it will provide 95% uptime of the service failing which unplanned downtime credit will be provided for the time the service was not available.
- PortaPeople agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Customer, its Affiliates, and their respective, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives and contractors from and against any claims, actions, demands, liabilities and expenses, including, without limitation, damages, other monetary relief, expert fees, costs and reasonable legal fees, alleging or resulting from any claim that the Services infringe upon the intellectual property rights of whatever type or form of any third party.
- PortaPeople is not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, or other damage resulting from limitations, delays, and other problems inherent in the use of the Customer provided internet and electronic communications.
- Except as otherwise provided herein, the Service is provided on an “AS IS” basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- PortaPeople takes reasonable care for virus protection and other harmful components; however, given the nature of virus evolution, PortaPeople makes no warranty that the service will be free of viruses or other harmful components.
- PortaPeople makes no warranty that the service will be error-free or uninterrupted (including, without limitation, interruptions that occur in the context of regularly scheduled maintenance); however, when such errors or interruptions occur, PortaPeople will take reasonable efforts to rectify the errors and interruptions; any information or advice obtained by Customer in connection with the use of the Service will be accurate or complete; the results of using the Service will meet Customer requirements.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event shall PortaPeople be liable for any consequential, incidental, indirect, special, punitive, or other loss or damage whatsoever or for loss of business profits, business interruption, computer failure, loss of business information, or other loss arising out of or caused by your use of or inability to use the service, even if PortaPeople has been advised of the possibility of such damage. your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with PortaPeople related to any of the services shall be termination of such service. in no event shall PortaPeople entire liability to you in respect of any service, whether direct or indirect, exceed the last 3 months’ fees paid by you towards such service
- Privacy Terms
At PortaPeople, we respect our customers and users need for online privacy and protect any personal information that may be shared with us, in an appropriate manner. PortaPeople’s practice as regards use of customer personal information is as set forth below. The following provisions are in addition to the confidentiality provisions set forth herein. In the event of a conflict between the provisions of this section and the confidentiality provision, the confidentiality provisions shall prevail.
Information we collect:
PortaPeople collect information in two ways:
Information customer gives us. PortaPeople collects information from Google Apps (G Suite) to provide better service to all our users – that includes first name, last name, email address and email groups each user belongs to. This information is synchronized on a periodic basis and if the user is deleted or made inactive in Google Apps domain, we delete or deactivate the user in our application as well.
Information we get from customer use of our service. PortaPeople may collect information about the service that customer use and how customer use them, like when customer visit the application or when customer used a specific feature. Our logging system automatically collects information like the internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, features accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system information and other such information that is transmitted in the header of the user’s HTTP request and stores it in log files. PortaPeople uses these log files to analyze trends, administer, and improve the application. PortaPeople doesn’t collect or store application or user specific data as a part of logs.
How HubnSub handles your data:
PortaPeople collects data from visitors to our product websites and also user of our products. We may use that data in the following ways:
- Change the content of the website to better suit the needs of visitors
- Diagnose and resolve technical problems for websites or products
- Improve website and product performance
- Make improvements to websites or products
- Make customized suggestions for how to optimize your usage of the product
- Offer better support through online chat
- Notify about changes to products
- Track browsing and usage behavior to better serve your needs
How We Share Information Collected:
We do not sell, rent or trade information collected through our websites or products with third parties for their promotional purposes.
We may disclose data we have collected through your usage of the website or products to the following third parties:
Our subsidiaries and affiliates
Contractors, business partners and service providers we use to support our business or who provide services on our behalf
In the event of merger, acquisition, or any form of sale or transfer of some or all of our assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation), in which case personal information held by us about Users will be among the assets transferred to the buyer or acquirer
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
Comply with any court order or other legal obligation
Enforce or apply our Terms of Service or terms of any other agreement
Security of customer data:
PortaPeople adopts industry appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Customer personal information and data stored in customer user account. PortaPeople shall ensure that it receives similar commitments from its Customer. PortaPeople will provide notification after a breach of such security which may impact Customer Data. Access to customer name and email address is restricted to our employees who need to know such information in connection with providing PortaPeople Service to Customer and are bound by confidentiality obligations. PortaPeople does not sell the personally identifiable information Customer provide for financial gain nor does PortaPeople share such information with third parties for the purpose of sending customer advertisements for products or service unaffiliated with PortaPeople.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information:
If you wish to correct or delete any personal or organizational information that we have collected under the Terms of Service, you may send an email to privacy@PortaPeople.com, detailing the information you would like to see, edit, or delete. We will use reasonable efforts to respond to such requests for correction, but cannot guarantee that we will honor every request.
Your choice in usage of data:
Sharing data with regulatory authorities:
In certain situations, PortaPeople may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
A customer’s decision to invoke this binding arbitration option is entirely voluntary. Arbitral decisions will be binding on all parties to the arbitration. Once invoked, the individual forgoes the option to seek relief for the same claimed violation in another forum, except that if non-monetary equitable relief does not fully remedy the claimed violation, the individual’s invocation of arbitration will not preclude a claim for damages that is otherwise available in the courts.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction:
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Egyptian Law.
Last Updated: Last Update: March 2018